Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Feedback from Customers - Week of January 13th 2006

"No kiddin' about shipping fast; got it in 2 days! I am a repeat customer 4 life"

"Very fast transaction - fastest shipping I've seen. Great supplier!"

"rocketfast shipping, perfect. can always count on fast-pack !!"

"shipping faster than a speeding locomotive,great product, I'll buy from again"

"Wow! Shipped so fast made my head spin! Thanks so much! Will be back!"

"Great seller, very fast customer service! I'll be ordering again soon! Thanks!"

"Exactly as shown, well packed and promptly shipped, will shop here again !"

"Just might be the BEST for shipping supplies on the net!"

"great merchandise, really good prices!!!!"

"Always super fast shipping and great product - Thank you!"

"Thanks for the WONDERFUL shipping supplies :) You're my favorite supplier :)!!!"

"item arrived faster than the speed of sound, thanks again, I will buy again....."

No comments: