Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Quick Delivery! - Testimonial

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know again how thrilled I am with your fast service! I had sent an e-mail last week asking for a description of some of the purple colors of the tissue paper & received a very fast response from a rep named Misti. I could not decide between the 3 colors I had in mind so I got all three of them & the colors are just exactly what she described.

It was like Christmas to have all that gorgeous purple paper arrive today & I had just placed the order on Friday. All orders I have done with you guys for various items always arrive very quickly & in great shape. I am glad I have found a business that can help my business grow. Keep up the great work!

Thanks so much

Pamela Huynh-A Pen Lovers Paradise

No comments: